Holy Spirit Move By Hossy Music

Holy Spirit Move, was a zeal of God that come upon me when I read Genesis 1:1-2
[1]In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
[2]And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. That period i was carrying my first daughter 9 Month pregnancy that was 2021 October and this year 2022 May that that my daughter is now 6 Month old My husband Producer GMskm Producer the song ... the holy spirit change the story of the world to be a remarkable world that is helping the world today ,it was the same holy Spirit that moves me to be inspired to sing this song please audience get in touch with the holy spirit he will help you please download the song and be bless.DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RCCG Divine Love Parish

*CG Music TBE Record RULES✍🏼✍🏼* ✍🏼✍🏼

Shinystar Go To School